The Purpose of Life

All people have a specific goal in life. To be successful in life, we must have a goal. So the goal is the daily companion of human life.

 Swami Vivekananda said "Who Sows Must Reap" Life is the goal. Sow such seeds. Harvesting is the success of life.

We have different goals in lifeEvery person has different goals in life. Every human being has goals according to his own nature and abilities. Some want to be an engineer, some want to be a doctor, some want to be a teacher, some want to do business, some want to be a farmer etc. Current society is now action-oriented education. So we have to decide in advance "what I want to be".

The problem in my target selection and fixed target

 Now I am a Higher Secondary student. Just turned sixteen. So my own knowledge and experience is very little. Besides, the view is not wide-ranging and it is not possible for me to fix the exact target at this time. In this regard, my parents are not interested in imposing anything on me.

 So after giving myself a lot of thought I made up my mind based on my own skills and abilities that I would engage myself as an independent engineer. This independent livelihood is my life goal and my dream now.

One's specific goal in life may not be liked by all people, some may ridicule someone's specific goal in life, and some may support his goal.

 Every person can improve in life in any profession. I want to provide dedication with the ideal of serving my own country, this is my goal, this is my dream.

 Finally, I would like to say that in the future, if I can reach my specific goals, then I will serve the country by doing computer business. May not be liked by all people, may be ridiculed by certain goals in life, and may be supported by others.

Thank You. 

Md. Tanjid

University of Dhaka Depa. of Accounting | Trainer at PSTU | SEO Expert at GBO |Report at Shadin TV.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post