Business Development Interns

What is a business development Intern?

 Business development interns will assess a company portfolio and the competitive landscape of the market. They will find ways to expand the products and services offered to consumers. ... Experience in business development helps professionals prove that they are ready for leadership roles.
Primary responsibilities will be to identify potential clients, establish new prospective client relationships and drive new revenue for the company. The Business Development Internship also serves as a launch point for exploring multiple areas and opportunities in our rapidly growing startup.

What qualities should a business development intern possess? Strong multi-tasking skills; Excellent communication skills; Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel

Why should we hire you for business development internship? I have all the skills and qualifications listed in the job description, and if you hire me, I promise to deliver quality work throughout the tenure of the internship. I possess excellent communication skills, I'm a team player, and most importantly, I'm a dedicated worker. All I want is a chance to prove it to you.”

Md. Tanjid

University of Dhaka Depa. of Accounting | Trainer at PSTU | SEO Expert at GBO |Report at Shadin TV.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post